What is Affiliate Marketing?
If we see the core of affiliate marketing, it is all about the relationship between three parties that is advertiser, publisher and consumer.
- An advertiser advertises their products be it anything like clothes, cars, foods, laptops, flight tickets etc. An advertiser helps in selling the products. Advertisers can streamline day to day program management activities which would automatically help publishers to create the more dynamic website and it will also lead to making more and more conversions and transactions.
- A publisher in most of the cases in an individual or a company. Publisher promotes the advertiser’s product. And they also get the commission for that. Publisher generates content faster than anyone else as they get paid for this. Publishers usually experiment with their contents, every time they come up with new innovative as well as inventory ideas.
- The consumer is the one who views the advertisements and if he is interested he buys that product. We can also call it as the conversion. These days affiliate marketing is uniquely aligned with today’s consumer focus on value. According to research, most of the customers (almost 55%) check the deals before making any sort of purchase. They are more interested in deals, discounts, shopping coupons.
How does Affiliate Marketing Network Work?
Through affiliate marketing network you can make lots of lots money. It’s an internet based system where you get paid for referring sales or customers to another business. Through affiliate marketing, you can track every sale whatever amount got credited. Most importantly the biggest goal of affiliate marketing is to get as many as people as possible clicking on your links and visiting merchant pages.
- Integrate: – customers can start to refer your business to their family, relatives and friends.
- Attract: – in this if customers are attracted and it would automatically increase your sales.
- Grow: – more customers get attracted. You get more sales and also save more money by creating an affiliate program.
Affiliate Marketing for Money Making and Traffic
First and most important step for start money making is a blog or website. You should generate great contents which must be quite relatable too. You need attractive writing skills and after that, you need to be focused on getting the targeted traffic.